Friday, October 9, 2009

The research propopsal is a lot more wide ranging than I thought. But a good start on my thesis, hopefully, and - most importantly - provides me with a structure. I need to have structure... The language, however, always worries me. Is it too simple and 'unacademical'?

I've bought the costly multi modal analysis book by Jewitt. The one I've got now is from the university of Malmö and must be returned in two weeks time. Not much time considering the relevance of the book in my thesis. I need to have one of my own. So that I can scribble and make notes in the margins.


I think the greatest challenge right now is to fully understand what social semiotivs involves. I wish I knew more about the field in advance. The Jewitt book is definitely not for beginners.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home